Monday, August 29, 2016

You Can Overcome It!

Ahhh.. that calming sound of piano music twinkling through the headphones as I type; one of my favorite times to myself is when I write.

It is healing, cleansing and always seems to remove heaviness I feel in my mind. It's why I choose to sit and write when that feeling comes on... when I feel weight that needs to lift. I feel that is when God is telling me " Sit Shelley, sit, type, and inspire... sit to pour out what so many others feel but never share, what they wish to overcome but can't."

I simply obey, even when reluctant, and well, tonight is one of those nights.

I am feeling anxious tonight, scared a little and confusion in some areas of life are pretty strong. I know I will be okay, some answers have already been revealed, but I am human, after all, and my life is a puzzle that is still incomplete.

I am sure some of you have times in life when you sit back and think WHY??? Why is this happening to me? WHEN? When will life get easier, less complicated and more stable?

Just know....

You are NOT alone. There are other people exactly where you are in this moment, where you've been in the past and even where you will end up in the future. It's a journey that you MUST live out, you mustn't give up... a path that was paved for you a long time ago and it has a happy ending. I know this first hand and no matter how hard the blows, I KNOW that I was placed here to carry on, to be strong in my walk and stronger in my faith and I am also supposed to share it all with you.

Although my personal life is something I like to keep semi- private, I have been dealing with some things personally that seemingly made no sense. It seemed like another hiccup in life, and I am REALLY over the hiccups. How many more blows can I take? I often think. However, then I am reminded that the hiccups in my life have been the exact things that have revealed the real me... they have pushed me to grow in heart and in faith. I am thankful, and appreciative of them.

In times like this, I remind myself of where the hard times led me. It helps. It reminds me how far that I have come, and gets me excited of the journey ahead.

Life is tough, and then it gets tougher. But if you hang on through these storms in your life, the rewards will be sweet, and will get sweeter with each struggle you overcome.

YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER!

So... that is my message for you tonight. it is pretty short, and pretty simple, but behind it lies strength to overcome, strength to push through, faith to guide you and hope to help you know that YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH.

Please know that the world needs you... you are significant even when you feel so small. And when nobody else loves you, GOD does. He is there, He has been there for me through many tearful moments; He is there for me right now in this moment, and He is there for you too. If you need His strength all you have to do is ask for it, and also ask for patience.... because trust me when I say, you will need a lot of it as you push through this life. But eventually... one day this life will be over and what matters then is who you were and what you did for others. Nothing more.

His timing is the VERY best timing, I promise. TRUST in it and carry on with a smile just like I strive to do each and every day.



Until next time....

PURSUE WHAT YOU HOPE FOR; LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU WISH TO FORGET.... 


xoxo

Shells











I HOPE THAT YOU WILL:

SHARE THIS POST

Follow me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ShelleyD.Giard/


https://www.facebook.com/theSGiardgroup/



Follow me on Twitter

Instagram: ShelleyGiard

    
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOGS, YOU WILL LOVE MY BOOK

To purchase a signed copy 


To read reviews and purchase my book on Amazon
                                              
                                            click here>>> http://amzn.to/1oki1qR 

             








No comments:

Post a Comment