Sunday, August 19, 2012

Precious Time

Where in the world does time go?  I took a break from blogging this week trying to meet a deadline for  my book and although my intention was to only take a few days off, SIX days have gone by since my last post! (I am VERY sorry to those of you who like to read me with your coffee) However I am back... and have created a new blog schedule. School starts back for the kids this week, and although I would like to think that I am Superwoman... (I have been called that in the past) reality will set in as much as in my household as everyone else's and blogging everyday as I have been doing is not something I can promise with 3 kids in school (that's a first) and all that is up and coming in my CRAZY yet exciting schedule. SO>>>> I have decided to post my inspirational/motivational/sometimes silly/sometimes on my soapbox blog on Mondays for a boost to your week, Wednesdays, for the jump over the hump, and on Fridays as an opening for a terrific weekend. 

My health and wellness blog http://beautynerd-wellnessgeek.blogspot.com/ 
will still post every Monday.

I am writing this short and sweet note tonight just to let you know the new schedule and the normal blog will post in the morning. The topic will be "Why the Broke Stay Broke", and will be a good read.

I had a terrific weekend of relaxing and coaster riding with my significant other Corey and two of my dearest friends. It was fun and I think I needed it REALLY bad. It's been busy and the next few months are going to be even busier; in my field... that's a blessing! I hope that your weekend brought you many happy things and maybe even some memories to hold onto. 

Time is precious! Enjoy every minute!

Me and my friend Lara at Universal Studio's Hard Rock Cafe' Orlando


No comments:

Post a Comment