Monday, April 8, 2013

Just Another Manic BLOG DAY...

Holy Monday everyone! This day is almost over and I am JUST NOW getting to my "kick off your week" blog. I am so sorry that it's a bit late (Perhaps I need to start writing this on Sunday night?) However it has been a ridiculously busy day, especially after realizing that my mental calendar was an entire week OFF from the ACTUAL calendar! Cripes!  I have a lot to do before the 16th!

 So, what's coming up? Well, I am off to Orlando for Photoshop World on the 16th,
then I fly out of Orlando on the 18th and head to Massachusetts for 10 days! (WOW! That's a long time away from home!) My first mission is some time with family... then it's off to Provincetown, MA for 5 spectacular days  "doing my makeup thing". I am both humbled and honored to have been selected and interviewed to be one of only 20 makeup artists in the country to attend a training with the creme' de' la' creme' of makeup artists and industry leaders in a very intimate exclusive training event. Rubbing elbows and hanging out with the amazing artists responsible for creating the looks on the red carpets of Hollywood is... well, a dream come true! Talk about taking my career to new heights this year!!! But hey, that was my goal and if you know me this is no surprise!

Before I venture away, I have a to-do list a mile long. My oldest daughter will be turning 21 on the 18th  (Why yes, I had her when I was 4) so I have something up my sleeve for that miraculous celebration, I am currently writing a book and have made it a goal to get 3 chapters done this week, I have clients to get into my salon before I go so they won't be looking scraggly when their stylist abandons them for 10 days and somewhere in all of that I still have my daily grind and will need to do my hair so I don't look like a hag! Thank GOD for disposable energy due to good health! WHEW!

I wish you all a great week!
Be good, but be GREAT at it!
(That goes for everything you do by the way)


My inspiration for your week is this....

We can all find excuses of why we CAN'T do something... that's easy and not surprisingly, quite common. Be different, be unique and give yourself reasons why you CAN and SHOULD! You will be amazed at how much time you will find if you make living your dreams a priority. It's not hard... just unusual!

BE UNUSUAL ~BE UNIQUE~ BE AMAZING

XOXO
~SHELLS~

No comments:

Post a Comment