Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hot Guys Never Date Ugly Girls...

I have NO idea why I decided to blog on this topic, it's just a funny observation I suppose and although my passion is truly to inspire people, sometimes I must allow that silly, analytical side to come out and tonight was one of those nights. I am baffled at the things I see people-watching and this has always been the most interesting one of all.

You are at the mall, (best place to people watch) and two out of three couples that walk by leave that question mark in your head... what the??? Beautiful girl, ugly guy (or old) and our mind automatically says... money, he must have money. Fake "parts", expensive clothing, beautiful hair and a $2000 purse, yep... money. Do you ever wonder why it's never the other way around? I mean seriously, when is the last time you saw a gorgeous guy dressed in Armani, sporting a TagHeuer, and Di Bianco Scarpe Italian leather shoes with an unattractive, wrinkly woman with thinning hair 30 years older than him? Yep... never and if you DID you would assume he was blind not that she was rich. Or better yet that she was pretty when they started dating. Do you ever say... "well he must have been handsome or hot when they started dating" ... NO, you don't. Yet another double standard? Probably, because simply put... 

Hot guys never date ugly girls.

~The End~

1 comment:

  1. My crush is extremely hot, he for some reason called me beautiful, and cutie, he got hi phone taken away. Two days later he texts me saying he has his phone back and his girlfriend. I know it was because I'm extremely ugly and he's drop dead hot.

    ReplyDelete