Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Embrace the Dreamer....

"All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose."

That quote is by one of my favorite motivational speakers, a mentor, and mastermind of success coaching: Brian Tracy.  I agree with that statement wholeheartedly and have LIVED it every day since I graduated high school. It's been a long journey thus far and it's a good thing that I like roller coasters, otherwise I would have ended this ride years ago. Hills and valleys are fun... right? Yeah well, maybe not when you are speaking about life; but a roller coaster IS much less boring than a straight and narrow road with nothing to look at but wheat fields even if it does make you barf. (And what do we do when that happens? we get back on and do it again.) That's how I look at life... and because of that the wrenches I am thrown are just big hills to me, and I know that on the other side of that hill is a fun and effortless ride .

I have realized through the many people that I meet everyday that there are people who no matter what you say, they cannot be motivated... brought out of their dungeon of turmoil simply because they don't know how to change. It's sad, and I want to erase their hard drives and start over fresh... "if only I could save the world." I have to accept  the fact that not everyone can or wants to change... that does not mean I will stop dripping on them.... I just have to realize that sometimes my drips will fall to the ground without "touching" them. That is hard when you are someone like me, but I do my best to keep it subtle... even though I want to shove a motivational book down their esophagus and say life CAN be better, you just have to ERASE your hard drive and only save the good stuff from now on; the rest needs to go straight to the trash. I know... for I have lived it.

I was always a dreamer, I had crazy goals... mad passion and drive that could win an Indy race in seconds... I got mocked, eyes were rolled, comments were made to try and kill my spirit, did I let that stop me? NO, I let it fuel me because DREAMS are REAL and they CAN become your reality, all you have to do is believe in yourself. I don't give two seconds of thought to people who doubt me... as long as I don't doubt me THEY don't matter. It has proven well for me, and it will for you too.



Embrace the dreamers; they are the people who change the world!

DREAM BIG, and WORK HARD to make it your REALITY; you WILL get the results you seek... That's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment